RETAIN WES FOR ASSESSOR
- 16 years in the Chelan County Assessor’s Office, moving up the ladder from real property appraiser to appointed Assessor.
- 20 years in the real estate industry, starting as an agent and working his way up to real estate broker.
- Provide taxpayers with courteous and thorough customer service.
- Continue to improve and update our data for accuracy to ensure fair and equitable assessments.
- Continue educational opportunities and cross-train staff to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Actively promote legislation that enables us to do a more efficient job of appraising property and equalizing values.
- Work for and with taxpayers so that we might have a better understanding of the assessment process.
Countdown To general election
August 1st Primary Results: Chelan County Assessor (as of 8/15/23)Wes Cornelius (Prefers Republican Party) 7,095 54.01%Mark C. Miller (Prefers Republican Party) 6,042 45.99% The ballots for the general election are expected to be mailed out on October 20th, with the deadline to turn your ballot in being Tuesday, November 7th, at 8 p.m. For drop box locations and more information, please visit Chelan County Elections.